What You Need To Know Before Linking Your Business
AllBizOps’ vision is to facilitate the growth of businesses by enabling access to affordable information and services that matches companies with similar Buyer and Seller needs, therefore, facilitating marketing and partnering. Business Linking allows our clients to focus on the bottom line: identifying real opportunities and targeting qualified customers to grow their businesses. The following are suggested guidelines and useful information that will help you leverage Business Linking to connect with companies with similar business interests.
- Linking to your business gives you full control of your listing page in the AllBizOps directory. All information in your Linked profile is searchable based on keywords that you specificy about your business. To attract Buyers and get noticed, we encourage you to keep your linked profile updated with highly targeted keywords and content that are aligned with your business development and marketing goals.
- Business Linking is a great way to grow your network! Once you create your business link you are connected to the AllBizOps directory and leveraging our on-line presence of over 20M company listings and business opportunities.
- If you have more than one business or multiple locations make sure you link to them all. Business Linking is all about networking and getting noticed.
- We encourage you to add multiple contacts to your business link and recommend including multiple users from your sales, business development and marketing team that will be using AllBizOps.
- Anyone who links to your business will have the ability to update your linked profile. For this reason, all users who linked to your company are verified through your AllBizOps customer account. Once verified you will receive a Claim Code to complete the business Linking process.