AllBizOps Seller tools are designed to quickly get your business noticed by companies looking to purchase your goods and services. Additionally, you can keep track of opportunities, follow companies such as competitors, current or potential customers and gain insight about how to grow or improve your business. The following is a quick overview of Seller Tools, Products and Services that you receive while using AllBizOps:
- Capability Statements: By posting your capability statement, your business is searchable by potential Buyers through AllBizOps business listings and marketing channels. You can leverage AllBizOps' exposure to millions of on-line opportunities just by posting a comment or listing your business capabilities on our platform. Including your business URL as part of your profile information will automatically create a back-link that will improve traffic to your Website.
- Identify your competitors and find out what you need to do to improve your chances of winning new contracts.
- Access to AllBizOps business and industry directory with over 20 million business and industry listings.
- Build custom sales-lead contact lists while doing your market research.
- Access to all of our Public Opportunities from Federal, State and Local Government organizations.
- Track B2G opportunities and view all Federal Past contract awards history to identify purchasing agencies, contact information of Government Buyers, and follow competitors who are successful in winning Government contracts. All posted Federal and State opportunities are part of your free membership.
- Search all information at a State or National level.
- Business Connect: Following businesses is an easy way for Buyers and Sellers to communicate, network and connect. You can follow companies as a customer, prospect, competitor, or supplier.
- InMail between companies and opportunities you are following.